- Madear's Old Fashion Teacake Cookie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of softened butter (salted or unsalted)
- Powdered sugar (optional for dusting)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F
- In a large bowl, cream butter (microwave to soften but do not melt*)
- Adds eggs, to butter and mix well (using a hand mixer or can mix by hand)
- Mix in half of the Teacake Mix with the eggs and butter mix
- Fold in the last of the mix. Make certain ingredients are well combined.
- Use a 1 1/2 to 2-inch cookie scoop or a large tablespoon to drop Cookie dough 1" apart onto a lined baking sheet with parchment paper (optional but helps to bake cookies brown evenly).
- Lightly press each dough ball. Cookies will not spread much.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven to a cooling rack and lightly dust with powdered sugar (optional). Makes 2 dozen large and 3 to 4 dozen medium Teacakes.