- Langston’s No-Nonsense Chocolate Chip Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks of softened butter (microwave if necessary but do not melt)
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (optional makes cookies brown evenly)
- In a large bowl, cream butter
- Adds eggs, to butter and mix well (using a hand mixer or can mix by hand)
- Pour in half of the mixture and mix well
- Pour in the remaining mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until well combined.
- Use a 1 1/2 to 2inch cookie scoop or large tablespoon to place dough 1” apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 -13 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven to a cooling rack.
*Note: Melted butter will produce a thin crispier cookie